Sometimes social media management may seem overwhelming. Here, we’ll share 13 strategic tips that we’ve successfully used with various clients.
Revolver Ad Project
- Try to get listed on relevant directories with consistent details about your business name, address, and phone number. This will help you pull maximum traffic and build SEO.
- Put together a proper marketing and social media strategy. Improve your following and engagement by having contests, quizzes, giveaways etc.
- Provide high-value content offers like an eBook, whitepaper, cheat sheet etc. based on the benefits your product provides.
- Incentivize your most frequent customers, friends, and relatives who have purchased your product(s) or services to leave reviews online. Offer them something in return- like a discount or a small item for free.
- Test several ad creatives, headlines, slogans, and videos and then optimize the one which works for you. Create buyer personas for your ideal buyer and develop detailed descriptions of their characteristics and behaviors.
- Start building and maintaining an email list and send out frequent highly engaging content.
- Create a brand and build a community. Post on Linkedin and in relevant Facebook groups, but don’t be salesy. Introduce yourself and get your identity known in the relevant community by providing valuable and engaging content and solutions.
- Grow your networks and social channels. Cross-promote your channels to gain traction and improve your social media presence.
- Create a website and plugin all the necessary details.
- Install a Facebook pixel so you can retarget customers who have visited your websites with Facebook ads.
- Optimize your website, try ranking in SERPs for your main keywords.
- Connect with like-minded people on Facebook and LinkedIn as well as people who are offering similar products or services comparable to yours and see what they are doing right. This can also lead to eventual backlinks for your site.
- Apply for a Google My Business listing and try to rank in the 3 pack for your keyword.
Revolver Ad Project
With new consumption trends, an increasingly social-oriented business, and the development of innovative payment solutions, 2020 presents new online shopping opportunities.