NFC Chips generally work in a temperature range between -20°C and +70°C; they are generally waterproof. However, a greater resistance to external agents may be required, especially when the Tags must be applied in industrial or particularly hostile environments, or when they are designed for a specific function (for example, resisting an industrial wash or a blast furnace).
Below are some of the requirements that can be met:
- Waterproof / moisture resistant
- Resistance to extreme temperatures, up to 230°C.
- Weather resistance.
- Resistance to shocks, vibrations, falls, shocks.
- Resistance to industrial liquids, sanitizing, corrosive, or marine environments.
- Resistance to industrial and/or domestic washing, and possibly also to ironing.